This Week’s Community News (02/18/22)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Bill Winterberg pays off his student loans!
- Women’s Personal Finance celebrates 1 year as a full fledged business
- Dragons on FIRE celebrates 2 years of early retirement together
- Michael Perry from Humble Dollar recently retires
- Chautauqua is back for 2022 (and sold out within 18 hours!)
Trending on All-Star Money Twitter:
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.