This Week’s Community News (12/03/21)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Time Value Millionaire celebrates 1 year of blogging
- MedFI celebrates 2 years of blogging
- One Million Journey celebrates 2 years of his Million Journey Plan
- Fates on Fire celebrates 3 years of early retirement
- Eyes On The Goal celebrates 5 years of blogging (and shooting for FI)
- Kitty from Bitches Get Riches announces she will be retiring at 35 years old
- Amanda Abella has a six-figure month (!!)
- Tis But a Moment celebrates hitting 30 and a $600k net worth
- Debbie Sassen launches a new podcast: Mastering Money in Midlife – a show for female entrepreneurs who want to overcome financial anxiety and build wealth without burning out or sacrificing their families.
This week at All-Star:
- Twitter: Did you buy anything this Black Friday (or today, Cyber Monday)? If so, what was it AND why?
- Twitter: SHARE or TAG one thing or person you’re grateful for this year.
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.