This Week’s Community News (12/17/21)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Ritholtz Wealth is looking to hire 5 new positions
- Budget Life List is embarking on a 7 day silent meditation retreat!
- Land$hark gives his notice at work (and live Tweets it!)
- The Best Interest quits his engineering job to focus on finance
- The Dragons on FIRE reflects on 2 years of early retirement
- Accidentally Retired releases the 5th installment of his FIRE Insights Survey
- The Darwinian Doctor gets a new pool in his vacation home
- Cash Chats continues his Year Without Amazon
- A Dime at a Time returns to blogging
- Pwede Padala returns to blogging
- Stop Ironing Shirts celebrates 4 years of blogging
- Michelle is Money Hungry celebrates 200 episodes of her podcast
- Savvy New Canadians are giving away 5 personal finance books
This week at All-Star:
- Twitter: Introducting…the All-Star Money Directory!
- Twitter: What’s ONE holiday item you’re no longer buying and why?
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.