This Week’s Community News (12/24/21)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Lazy Man and Money‘s wife changes jobs
- Pragmatic Capitalism welcomes home a new baby
- Tight Fisted Miser won his Healthy Wage Weight Loss Bet
- Boomer Eco Crusader completes the 52-Week Decluttering Challenge
- Burning Desire For FIRE celebrates 1 year of early(ish) retirement
- Just Baggage Enough is 98 days away from retirement
- Josh Overmyer comes back to blogging after taking a sabbatical
- Greenbacks Magnet also comes back to blogging!
- ManagingFI celebrates 1 year of blogging
This week at All-Star:
- Twitter: We’re on the hunt for some fun question for J$ to answer.
- Twitter: Is the 4 percent rule for retirement dead?
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.